What are cookies?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer.
Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other non essential cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalized web experience and determine relevant products to show you.
By using our site, you consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- To allow you to securely sign in to your AB Fashion Account, so that you can use "My Account" features such as order information, making payments and viewing statements.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. AB Fashion uses this information to help make the website more users friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- To distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
- For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing on other selected websites. These cookies can be associated with services provided by a third party such as an advertising network.
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as "third-party cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
Can I turn off cookies?
To withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer's hard drive. This is the method for the most popular browsers; For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
- For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
- For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
This website is owned and operated by “AB Fashion Maker”. We respect the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website. This Notice of Privacy Practices describes the privacy practices we follow in connection with this website, including our mobile applications and related consumer services. It also describes the options you have regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. By using our Services and/or registering as an AB Fashion member, you are accepting the privacy practices described in this Notice and consenting to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described below:
- Personal data you provide us with will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of AB Fashion Maker for the purposes of:
- The development, performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products you have purchased, or of any other contract between you and us.
- Attending to your requests
- Providing you with information about AB products or of any other brands and/or companies belonging to the AB Fashion maker (whose activities are related to the decoration, textile, finished fashion and home ware products sectors, as well as other complimentary sectors such as cosmetics and leather goods, and the development and support of e-commerce related businesses), including, as regards the above-mentioned products, the sending of commercial communications via e-mail or any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS) or through phone calls. If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences. You can also unsubscribe at the Newsletter section.
- In the event you provide us with personal data of a third party, you will be responsible of having informed them about the use of their personal data, as well as having obtained the relevant express consent for this information to be provided for the purposes explained above. In the event that you have purchased a product or a gift card, the personal data of the third party provided by you, will be used for the following purposes: (i) managing the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and; (ii) attending any query or suggestion you or the third party may have.
- In the event you have a Gift Voucher and you wish to return the goods associated with it through the website, we will use the personal details provided by you on the return form only for (a) managing the request and processing the door to door collection of goods, (b) meeting any requests related to the Gift Voucher or the return you request, and (c) confirming acceptance of the return and then, sending the Store Credit Card with the refund amount via e-mail or any other equivalent electronic means.
- Should you choose the option of keeping your card details and activate “quick shopping”, you expressly authorize us to process and store the data indicated as necessary for activation and development of this functionality. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed subsequently as part of your card´s data.
When using this functionality, changing your password may be requested for security reasons. Remember that security, when using this website, also depends on the proper use and conservation of certain key/passwords.
- Personal data you provide us with through the form available on the website in the contact section, as well as through the customer service´s telephone number available in the aforementioned section, will be processed by AB Fashion Maker, for the purpose of attending to any issue set out by you.
The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify us of any change or alteration of them. In case you provide us with third-party personal data, you undertake to have informed them and obtained their consent for the purposes indicated in the above sections. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration form will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site.
If you decide you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you by writing to the Data Protection Manager at Head Office or via email@example.com, quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
You may continue to receive mailings which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
The Direct Marketing Association
AB Fashion operates to a high level of commercial standards which are designed to:
- Protect your privacy
- Ensure that payments are secure
- Let you know what you have agreed to
- Sort out any complaints
As part of our efforts to make further improvements to the service we provide to our customers, telephone calls to and from AB Directory may be recorded or monitored and used for training purposes. To protect the operation of our computer systems we monitor incoming and outgoing email.
If you have any questions relating to this policy or the use by AB Fashion Maker of personal data please write to the Data Protection Manager at Head Office or via firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
We may also use your information, including shopping habits, to open and run your credit account including payment recovery, fraud prevention and debt tracing and for our marketing.
We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mail or telephone with relevant offers.